Interested in Working With the Stateside Office?
At the heart of our organization is a network of compassionate donors, volunteers, and staff who share our vision of changing Kenya from the inside out. If you share this passion to invest in raising the future leaders of Kenya, send us your resume.
We are now accepting resumes for the following role:
Director of Sponsor Relations:
Naomi’s Village is a Kenyan children’s home, preschool, and K-12 academy holistically serving children in the Great Rift Valley. We are looking for a full-time Director of Sponsor Relations to join our U.S. team. If you meet the requirements below, please email your cover letter and resume to Bill@naomisvillage.org.
- Develop strategies to enlist new sponsors, including developing a process for existing sponsors to recruit new sponsors.
- Develop systems to regularly engage existing sponsors to help them stay connected and excited about ministries at Naomi’s Village.
- Work directly with sponsors concerning payments and answering questions they may have.
- Identify potential new sources of support from individuals, churches, community organizations, etc.
- Oversee communication to sponsors and eliminate gaps in administrative processes.
- Coordinate and lead weekly to bi-weekly calls with Kenya sponsor coordinator.
- Create an annual communication calendar directed toward sponsors.
- Oversee and develop ambassador program and strategy.
- Work with marketing for online sponsor recruitment campaigns.
- Develop partnerships with churches, corporations, and community organizations for child sponsorship opportunities.
- Represent Naomi’s Village at churches, conventions, and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- General knowledge of relational management and nonprofit practices
- Strong organizational, administrative, telephone and communication skills
- Experience with sponsor-related CRM’s
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of creating and presenting online presentations
- Experience working with volunteer organizations
- Team player
- Passionate about the organization’s mission