By January 2020, 250 students will fill Cornerstone Preparatory Academy’s 10 standard-size classrooms, spilling over into vocational training rooms in the gym. We need more space for middle and high school students matriculating from lower grade levels. 76,000 ft. of new buildings have already been designed to bring enrollment to 1,000.
Estimated cost: $2.3 million
Please give to help make this next phase of our vision a reality.
Gifts given towards the Naomi’s Village COVID- 19 Relief Fund will be used in the following ways :
– Planting crops on the acreage at Cornerstone Preparatory Academy in order to provide both food and
employment for families
– Finishing the drilling of a new borehole for clean water for farming and drinking
– Providing health resources (hand sanitizer, soap and bleach) and health information to families in the Great
– Continuing to provide a high standard of education for Naomi’s Village Home children, as well as children
from the community
– Offering spiritual and emotional support to our community families with weekly check-ins
– Continuing to employ as many Kenyans as possible throughout this crisis
On November 28, 2020, our children and staff from Naomi’s Village, Cornerstone Preparatory Academy, and LEAP Preschool will run to raise support and awareness for the ministry of Naomi’s Village, which seeks to end Kenya’s generational poverty crisis by raising courageous and compassionate leaders. Our children and staff are brimming with excitement as they prepare for the 5K race, knowing they are doing what they can to ensure a brighter tomorrow for Kenya.
Please sponsor one of our runners, child or staff, by making your contribution and writing your runner’s name in the comment section.
Thank you for partnering with us for the Naomi’s Village Children’s 5K Race!