Hope Begins With A Cultivated Mind
For those who haven’t visited us in rural Kenya lately, this post is the fifth of a six-part series that will update and inform you about our ministry’s incredible expansion over the last few years. Please tune in daily as we highlight our work in Kenya. Today’s focus is Cornerstone Preparatory Academy.
Cornerstone Preparatory Academy was founded in 2013 to help end Kenya’s education crisis, beginning with an innovative, research-based school strategically located in the Great Rift Valley.
We believe that provided with a transformational education, young Kenyans will learn, grow, and become the agents of necessary change in their country.
Our incredible Kenyan teachers and staff help children find their great worth and discover their own unique gifts. With state-of-the-art facilities, engaging curriculum, character training programs, and built-in community outreach initiatives, our children will emerge hopeful, confident, and equipped to impact their community and nation for good.
- 25:1 student to teacher ratio
- Large, well-lit classrooms
- Computer lab
- Science lab
- Fully equipped kitchen provides 12 nutritious meals/week
- Well-equipped health center staffed by RN
- Multipurpose auditorium/gymnasium
- Covenant relationship with community students’ parents
- Cornerstone Endowment Fund established for future university tuitions, vocational school fees, and seed capital for graduates to start similar social impact ministries throughout Kenya